The following individuals have received the Association’s Young Grower Award in recognition of an outstanding member under 35 who has been successful at growing and advancing/promoting the PA vegetable, potato or berry industry.
- PVGA Berry Committee Plans Twilight at Strite’s Orchard September 21
- Directors Vote to Contract with Wanner Associates to Manage PVGA
- PA Growers Vote to Continue Vegetable Marketing and Research Program
- Five Receive PVGA Scholarships
- 2023 Mid-Atlantic Convention Attendance Up
- Kevin and Morgan Bond Receive PVGA Young Grower Award
- PVGA and SHAP Recognize Secretary Redding