Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association
An Association of Commercial Vegetable, Potato and Berry Growers
The following websites offer valuable educational and marketing information for vegetable, potato, and berry growers.
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture – departmental home page
- Penn State Department of Plant Science – departmental home page
- Penn State Vegetable, Small Fruit and Mushroom Production Information – monthly grower information from Penn State
- Cornell University – vegetable crop information from Cornell Cooperative Extension.
- Ohio State VegNet – grower newsletter from Ohio State University
- Illinois Fruit and Vegetable News – grower newsletter from the University of Illinois
- National Agricultural Statistics Service – agricultural statistics for Pennsylvania and the nation.
- The Packer – national weekly newspaper for the produce industry.
- United Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Association – national association for the fresh fruit and vegetable industry.
- Produce Marketing Association – national association for the produce marketing industry.
- PLU Numbers – website for produce PLU numbers.
- Pesticide Recertification Courses – database of meetings where pesticide credits can be earned
- PA Preferred Program – state agricultural products promotion program