Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association
An Association of Vegetable, Potato and Berry Growers
The following information will help consumers or wholesale buyers find sources of fresh Pennsylvania vegetables, potatoes or berries
– Consumer Information – nutritional information and lists of local farmers’ markets and roadside farm markets
– Recipes – tasty recipes for Pennsylvania vegetables, see the finalist recipes for the Pennsylvania “Simply Delicious, Simply Nutritious” Vegetable Recipe Contests
– Pennsylvania Farm Markets and Farmers’ Markets – an online searchable directory of markets across the state.
– Pennsylvania CSAs – an online searchable directory of CSAs offered by vegetable growers across the state.
– Pennsylvania Wholesale Growers – an online searchable directory of wholesale produce growers by crop grown.
– Produce Auctions – a list of wholesale produce auctions in the state.
PVGA is directly involved in promoting vegetables and berries with its