Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association
An Association of Commercial Vegetable, Potato and Berry Growers
The following information will help consumers or wholesale buyers find sources of fresh Pennsylvania vegetables, potatoes or berries
– Consumer Information – nutritional information and lists of local farmers’ markets and roadside farm markets
– Recipes – tasty recipes for Pennsylvania vegetables, see the finalist recipes for the Pennsylvania “Simply Delicious, Simply Nutritious” Vegetable Recipe Contests
– Pennsylvania Farm Markets, Farmers’ Markets and CSAs – an online directory of markets across the state arranged by ZIP code.
– Pennsylvania Wholesale Growers – an online directory of wholesale produce growers by crop grown.
– Produce Auctions – a list of wholesale produce auctions in the state.
PVGA is directly involved in promoting vegetables and berries with its