The terms of six members of the PVGA Board of Directors expire at the Annual Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, February 1, 2023. The Directors whose terms expire are:
– Rita Resick – Somerset – first elected 2017
– Christopher Harner – State College – first elected 2014
– Christopher Powell – Strasburg – first elected 2017
– John Shenk – Lititz – first elected 2011
– Jeffrey Stoltzfus – Atglen – first elected 2011
– Joel Weaver – Windber – first elected 2020
All the directors are eligible for re-election. The members will elect five members to the Board and the Board will name a sixth Director. The Board was given the opportunity to appoint one of the Board members each year to provide diversity and potentially certain expertise in the Board makeup that the election process does not always provide.
The election will be conducted by a mail-in ballot that will be mailed to all members with the dues renewal notices in early December. The Leadership and Recognition Committee will be seeking additional nominees to be included on the ballot. Members who want to nominate someone for Director, or who would like to be considered, should contact the PVGA office at 717-694-3596 or email@example.com or Brian Campbell, who as Past President serves as chair of the Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.